We are looking for enthusiast & energetic people who are interested in Human Rights & Technology to join our team as IT & web assistant.
Our team is young, innovative with progressive structure. We are weird and love to explore unknown. Yet, all of the team are highly responsible and aligned with our code of conduct. Because it’s essential to not let anyone behind and grow all together. We are looking for a new colleague(s) now who shares the same values.
- Create designs and graphics for websites or print
- Web administrations
- Changes on websites codes
- Daily check of web platform, security vulnerabilities, updates, etc.
- Solve colleagues basic problems with their PCs
Eligibility & Skills:
- Fluent in English
- Experience of working in related field for more than 3 years
- Good in teamwork and ability to work in crowded situation
- Education of MBO, HBO, Bachelor degree or equivalent knowledge
- Be available out of office hours for urgent matters
- High Digital Security skills
- Advanced knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, InDesign
- Full knowledge of WordPress CMS administration
- Advanced in HTML and CSS
- Intermediate PHP, MySQL
- Advanced knowledge of Office software
Applicants who are based in Amsterdam or max 50km away and can be present in office during working hours for two days per week (24h/w) or more has priority. But remote work is considered too for those who doesn’t live in the Netherlands.
Nice to have skills:
- Android development
- Intermediate Persian
- Intermediate Dutch